Essaouira Photos: A Photo Diary From This Coastal Moroccan City
Are you researching your trip or planning to visit Morocco soon? I have already shared two posts about Essaouira on the coast of Morocco already but wanted to share more Essaouira photos since I took so many! I hope that these inspire you to add this coastal town to your travel plans.
FOR MORE HELPFUL POSTS AND LINKS
- For more travel tips and other destination guides
- How to see Morocco in 2 weeks without a guide
- Where To Stay In Morocco
- How to spend 2 days in Marrakech
- Take a cooking class in Essaouira with Khadija’s Kuzina
- A 2 Day Essaouira Itinerary
- My Morocco hammam experience + tips for the first timer
- Taking the ferry from Spain to Morocco
- To book with Europcar, the same rental car company we used in Morocco
- Use this link to book the best deals on your accommodations with Booking.com
- Use this link to research your flights and car rental
- Get a discount off your first stay with Air Bnb by using this link
Now for my Essaouira Photos!
The view from my riad‘s rooftop
A view on a clearer day
AWESOME PRODUCTS THAT I USE ON EVERY TRIP!
Our room inside the riad
The port of Essaouira
Boats on boats on boats
Cafes lined along the port area
The main square
Exploring around Essaouira
Shop o rama!!
Find this bakery and eat all of the snacks!!!
Shopping in Essaouira was amazing!
Moroccan carpet dreams
The face of someone who’s about to spend her dhirams
A little stop and shop for hats
Local ladies pressing argan oil
I found a dog in Morocco!! I came across lots of cats but not so many dogs except in Essaouira
And cats in Essaouira
A Snapchat from Essaouira! Follow me – @rtwgirl
DON’T FORGET TO SAVE THIS TO PINTEREST