Sightseeing Tour Over Vancouver With Helijet
Have you ever ridden a helicopter before?
I wanted to share a flashback to one of my favorite experiences from 2014, a sightseeing helicopter tour over Vancouver, Canada with Helijet. Riding a helicopter is by far my favorite way to see a city. It is so much different from riding a plane and looking out the tiny window. In a chopper, you have a greater perspective of what’s below you.
Photos and a GoPro video from my Helijet Vancouver sightseeing tour:
My chariot :)
Over the North Shore of Vancouver
Mountains on mountains on mountains
Some frozen action in June!
Over the North Shore Mountains. I spy a lake!
Heading over the mountains towards the water
Flying not driving over the Sea To Sky Highway and some of the Gulf Islands
Coming back in
A little post-flight ecstatic photo :)
Here’s a 60-second clip I made from some GoPro footage during the flight. It’s a bit shaky since I placed the GoPro on a selfie stick and then propped it on the open chopper window while shooting photos on my DSLR.
More helpful travel tips and guides:
- For more destination guides and travel tips
- Vancouver Travel Tips
- The Best Coffee Shops In Vancouver
- A Vancouver Night Photography Class
- Deep Cove: A Vancouver Area Gem
- The Best Budget Eats In Vancouver – Food Under $20
- Use this link to book your accommodations
- Use this link to research flights
- Get a discount off your first stay with Air BNB by using this code
SAVE THIS TO PINTEREST
**Many thanks to Helijet for inviting me to experience this sightseeing tour. As always, all opinions are my own.**