RTWgirl Eats: Ippudo Ramen NYC
Are you a ramen lover and heading to New York City? I love a great bowl of piping hot ramen! One of my favorite places for ramen is Ippudo in New York. I have been several times now because I have fallen in love with the broth, appetizers, and desserts. The lines can be very very long so my secret is to go at lunch or right when they open for dinner. My last visit was with two of my local friends and we all got bowls of ramen each and then shared several appetizers and a dessert. OMG Yum!
FOR MORE HELPFUL POSTS AND LINKS:
- For more travel tips and other destination guides
- Heading to NYC? Get inspired by these 25 photos
- 10 Best Free Things To Do In New York City
- Travel Tips For NYC
- My Favorite Coffee Shops in NYC
- My Favorite Places To Eat in NYC
- Use this link to book the best deals on your accommodations with Booking.com
- Use this link to research your flights and car rental on Skyscanner
- Get up to a $40 discount off your first stay with Air BNB by using my referral link
Above, the Shiromaru Hakata Classic Ramen
The hirata bun appetizer. Steamed buns filled with your choice of pork or chicken
AWESOME PRODUCTS THAT I USE ON EVERY TRIP!
If you are a ramen fan, do yourself a favor and eat here. Go early to avoid the lineup or make a reservation. The broth is amazing amongst everything else.
65 Fourth Avenue (Between 9th and 10th Street)