Packing Cubes: One Of My Biggest Travel Essentials
Do you use packing cubes when you travel?
Before I left for my round the world trip I did a lot of research about packing and how to be more efficient. I knew that I would be on the road for a long time and I wanted to pack the right amount of things, the right things, and to stay organized. I had never used packing cubes before my round the world trip but I noticed that a lot of long-term travelers and backpackers use them to get and stay organized on their trips.
AWESOME PRODUCTS THAT I USE ON EVERY TRIP!
Now after my 19-month, 19-country round the world trip I can say that I can not travel without them. For me, there are only pros, no cons.
Here’s why I love packing cubes:
- You can use a cube for different things > ie. underwear and socks, tops, bottoms, clean clothes, dirty clothes, etc.
- It is easy to find things within your luggage when everything is neatly compartmentalized.
- When you are repacking to go home or to your next destination, everything is pretty organized
- You can fill these up with a lot of clothes and they still stay quasi-unwrinkled
- Packing your suitcase or backpack is easier
- Finding things in your suitcase or backpack while traveling is easier. Sometimes I get cold and need my sweater. Instead of unpacking my whole bag, I can easily find what I’m looking for because I have a system
- I use packing cubes even for a quick weekend away.
- The packing process really easy and less stressful, especially when your alarm didn’t go off and you have to catch a flight!