My Sahara Desert Photos + Video
Planning your trip to Morocco and considering a trip to the Sahara Desert? When I was organizing my trip last year I knew that I wanted to ride camels and visit the desert. In Morocco, you can go to either Erg Chebbi or Erg Chigaga. There are other places that tours take you like Zagora but that isn’t actually the Sahara Desert. I wanted the full meal real deal. I asked locals and other friends who had been and in the end, we made the long journey to Erg Chebbi which is near the town of Merzouga. It was a stressful and exhausting 2-day journey in our rental car but my experience in the desert was unforgettable. I still can’t get over how amazing it was. I would do it again and spend a few days in the desert next time. That’s how much I loved visiting the Sahara Desert. Please enjoy my Sahara Desert photos and video and hopefully, it will inspire you to visit this gorgeous destination.
FOR MORE HELPFUL POSTS AND LINKS
- For travel tips and other destination guides
- For a Sahara Desert Packing List
- How to see Morocco in 2 weeks without a guide
- How To Spend 48 Hours In Marrakech
- Take a cooking class in Essaouira with Khadija’s Kuzina
- How To Spend 48 Hours In Essaouira
- My Moroccan Hammam experience plus tips for the first timer
- Taking the ferry from Spain to Morocco
- Where To Stay In Morocco
- To book with Europcar, the same rental car company we used in Morocco
- Use this link to book the best deals on your accommodations with Booking.com
- Use this link to research your flights and car rental
- Get a discount off your first stay with Air Bnb by using this link
A minute and a half video! Not too long!
SAVE THIS TO PINTEREST
Enjoy my Sahara Desert photos!
A GoPro selfie
My gear on my camel Sammy