Toledo Photos: A UNESCO World Heritage Site Close To Madrid
Planning to visit Madrid, Spain? Toledo is a UNESCO World Heritage site that is about an hour away from Madrid. Here are some Toledo photos from a day trip that I took again during my last visit to Spain in the Fall of 2016. When I was in Madrid in 2011, I took a bus and did a day trip while my friend was at work. This time around I via car. If you’re interested in some tips on how to get to Toledo, click here for my old post.
AWESOME PRODUCTS THAT I USE ON EVERY TRIP!
Enjoy my Toledo photos and hopefully, it inspires you to visit!
Gate of Toledo
Exploring this amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site
Walking through the maze like streets
Just enjoy and get lost…eventually you’ll find way! There’s tons of signage in English
From Where I Stand – I was in the Jewish Quarter of Toledo
The stunning Toledo Cathedral! Definitely worth the entry free
SAVE THIS TO PINTEREST
My photo doesn’t show amazing this was (behind the altar in a gated area of the cathedral)
A skylight with impeccable detail
An outside view of Toledo
We stopped for churros y chocolate, a very tasty Spanish snack!
A view of Toledo from the Mirador
FOR MORE HELPFUL POSTS AND LINKS
- Toledo Tips
- 12 Free Things To Do In Madrid
- Only have 24 Hours in Madrid? Here’s an itinerary for you!
- The Best Markets In Madrid
- Madrid Travel Tips
- A Devour Madrid Food Tour
- For more travel tips and other destination guides
- Use this link to book the best deals on your accommodations
- Use this link to research your flights and car rental
- Get a discount off your first stay with Air Bnb by using this link