Current Travel Beauty Product Favorites
Are you a beauty junkie? Here are my current travel beauty favorites!
I love beauty products and if they are travel-friendly…even better!! Last month, I was robbed. My car was broken into and I had the majority of my things stolen. Sadly I had packed up my car for a road trip to say farewell to my father and boom. So sad. I’ve been working on repurchasing some items for my travel beauty arsenal. Some of these items are not new but new to me or old standbys that I can’t live without. Let me know in the comments what products you can’t live without for travel!
My current travel beauty roster:
- Bliss Spa’s Fabulous Foaming Face Wash – I use La Roche Posay Effaclar but they don’t have a travel size for purchase. So when I’m in a jam, I buy this. That was my standby for a long time and I used to nab them when I was staying at W Hotels.
- Weleda Skin Food – This stuff is amazing. The scent isn’t my jam (it smells like the forest) but I swear it makes my hands super soft and nails really strong. It’s super rich. I bought some when I was in Germany for super cheap or you can find it online or at Whole Foods.
- Bioderma Face Wipes – This stuff is life changing!!! I buy the big bottles when I’m in Canada but lately, I’ve been splurging on the face wipes. They are great for travel!! I swear sometimes I cleanse my skin at night and then wipe my face with this and there’s still makeup. I wonder sometimes if I had ever been properly cleaning my face!?!!? I know it’s a bit on the spendy side but it seriously helped changed my skin.
- Dr. Jart Mask – My face was getting super dry from flights and I asked a sales associate inside Sephora to recommend something. They gave me a sample of a mask and I picked up this stuff too. I now scare people on planes with this. Haha.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer – I have been using this stuff for over 15 years. It’s the best. They now come in travel size so you can use it for travel or in your purse. They have sunscreen too so double duty!!
- Nars Narcissist Palette – I love Nars. I’ve been using their blush and bronzer forever. They last forever too. Worth the splurge! I love palettes.
- Oribe Apres Beach – Ok…I thought it was just hype from my hairdresser friends but Oribe Apres Beach is the best. It makes my hair look awesome and smell super amazing. Hi! The big can is better but it comes in a travel size too!
- Kiehl’s Silk Groom – I’ve been using this forever too. I’m super lazy with my hair some days and just run a small amount through. It helps defrizz my wavy hair and help look me pulled together. It now comes in a tube for travel!!! Weeee!
What are your current favorite travel beauty products?
**Links in the post are affiliate links. In no way does this cost you extra for purchase but I do get a minuscule percentage for referring products. I only refer products that I have tested myself and can recommend to my readers.**