Perfectly Packed Travel Toiletry Bags
Need some packing inspiration? Check out my travel toiletry bag!
I thought I would photograph and share what I packed in my travel toiletry bag for my 10 day trip to Hong Kong and Thailand!
My Dsptch x Baxter of California Dopp Kit. It’s for men but awesome for all
Inside my Dsptch x BOC travel toiletry bag (links are clickable):
- Floss picks – I am the queen of getting food in my grill
- Mouth guard – I grind so hard I fractured my tooth last year
- Toms of Maine mini toothpaste
- Bic Bella razor and shave cream from a past hotel stay
- Sonicare toothbrush – I cannot use manual anymore!
- Le Labo Rose body wash from the hotel for when I stayed at friends villa. Rest of time used hotel soap
- Kiehl’s Silk Groom for hair in travel size
- Swissco wide tooth comb
- Tweezerman mini
- Muji container filled with La Roche Posay Effaclar cleanser
- Burts Baby Bee Sunscreen Stick SPF 30 to protect my face from Asian hot sun
- Alfresco Natural Mosquito Repellent – They sent me samples. It worked well when I remembered to use it and Thailand has lots of mozzies at night!
- Dermalogica Clean Start Welcome Matte SPF 15 – I can never have enough sunscreen on my face
- Extra contacts
- Muji containers filled with Trader Joes coconut body butter, conditioner
- Secret Clinical Strength travel size – because Asia is sooooo hot and I sweat a lot there
- Diptyque fragrance solid – Love the Do Son and fragrance solids!! Less liquid!
Inside my carry-on travel toiletry bag:
- The clear plastic bag is by Muji. I got tired of just using Ziplocs. Bad for the enviro too.
- Muji container filled with La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo – keeps my oil factory skin in check!
- Molton Brown moisturizer from a past hotel stay
- Contact solution
- Contact case
- Bioderma Cleansing Water – Best ever make up remover. I love it!!! I can’t live without it. I buy in bulk in Canada because it’s not available in the USA
- Antibacterial hand spray
- Lucas Papaw ointment – diaper cream in Australia but good for dry spots and lip balm!!! I make Aussie friends bring me some
- Looking back at my 10 day trip to Asia everything was the perfect amount except the toothpaste. I didn’t have enough but my friend had a big tube so it was fine. Because I was checking in my bag, I should have carried a larger tube.
- I would probably grab the bigger size of Tom’s of Maine that I’ve seen that is carry-on friendly
- I also didn’t need to bring the Muji tub of moisturizer since I brought the Molton Brown one.
- Bioderma now makes face wipes so that would be better for less liquid!
- I did forget to bring a pumice stone or my Ped-Egg. Since I wear sandals I need to keep my feet in check. I picked one up at beauty emporium Sasa in HK though.
What’s in your travel toiletry bag? This list is not including my makeup bag, which I wrote about ages ago here.
Save this to Pinterest
Other helpful posts you might enjoy!
**Links shared in this post are affiliate links. You are not charged extra to buy but if purchased through the retailer I recommend, I earn a tiny commission for the sale. Purchases through affiliates help me with the cost of running this site and sharing helpful travel information with you, my fellow traveler. It’s always appreciated if you use my affiliate links but never expected. Thank you for the support.**