Baggu 3D Zip Case Review: Keep Organized When You Travel
Stay Organized With A Baggu 3D Zip Case
Baggu Bags are one of my favourite accessory brands for travel and style. Two of their bag styles came along with me on my 19 months round the world trip and I still use them till this day. When the company started in the San Diego area, they just made reusable totes. Over the years, they’ve branched out to make really great products like canvas bags (totes and backpacks), cases for laptops and iPads, and even leather items. The latest addition to the collection is the Baggu 3D Zip Set which comes in 3 different sizes and is perfect for travel!
Read more: Why Baggu Bags Are Perfect For Travel
TRIP PLANNING STARTS HERE
- Arnette’s favourite gear and gadgets for travel and daily life
- For more travel tips and other destination guides
- Follow me! Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
HELPFUL GENERAL TRAVEL TIPS
- Flights: Find a cheap flight using Skyscanner or Momondo. I like these two booking sites because they both search all websites and airlines around the globe including budget airlines.
- Accommodations: I use Booking.com or Tripadvisor to find the best rates on hotels. Hotels.com offers a free night after booking 10 nights
- Get up to $40 off your first Air Bnb stay by using this code!
- Travel Insurance: Having gotten sick on my travels in the past, I never travel without being insured. You never know when something may happen. For my round the world trip and extended long-term travel, I use World Nomads. For other trips, I have used Roam Right and they cover activities like extreme sports.
Here’s some info about the Baggu 3D Zip Set:
A set of three zippered pouches for travel and organization, with loops for carrying and hanging on the go. Perfect for packing, organizing your bag, or home tidying.
Any kind of bag and case that helps me stay organized is a favourite of mine. Over the years, I’ve started toting around too many things in my purse. Small pouches help me keep my things contained. Normally I carry a large purse or tote bag. More often than not, I have trouble finding things in my deep cavernous black hole of a bag. A Baggu 3D Zip case keeps me organized and helps me find what I’m looking for. Since they are made of nylon, they will be able to withstand a lot of use and can be washed easily.
Baggu 3D Zip keeping me organized
Buy The Baggu 3D Zip Set Here:
Some of my favourite Baggu items for travelling and everyday life:
**Disclosure: Many thanks to Baggu for sending this 3D Zip to review. As always, all opinions are my own. Links in this post are affiliate links. There is no extra cost for you if you make a purchase but I sometimes make a minuscule commission for my recommendations which helps me with the costs of running this blog.**