Baggu Bags: Why These Are Perfect Bags For Everyday And Travel!
Are you familiar with Baggu Bags?
Baggu makes reusable totes that come in countless colours and come housed tiny pouch in order to fit in a small purse or bag. There is no excuse to get a plastic bag at the grocery store or market anymore! They even make canvas and leather bags and other accessories that are perfect for travel and adventures.
TRIP PLANNING STARTS HERE
- Baggu’s 3D Zip Case
- Arnette’s favourite gear and gadgets for travel and daily life
- For more travel tips and other destination guides
- Follow me! Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
HELPFUL GENERAL TRAVEL TIPS
- Flights: Find a cheap flight using Skyscanner or Momondo. I like these two booking sites because they both search all websites and airlines around the globe including budget airlines.
- Accommodations: I use Booking.com or Tripadvisor to find the best rates on hotels. Hotels.com offers a free night after booking 10 nights.
- Get up to $40 off your first Air Bnb stay by using this code!
- Travel Insurance: Having gotten sick on my travels in the past, I never travel without being insured. You never know when something may happen. For my round the world trip and extended long-term travel, I use World Nomads. For other trips, I have used Roam Right and they cover activities like extreme sports.
During my round the world trip, I packed two of Baggu’s nylon bags. There was always one in my purse for random stops at the market and the other was a catch-all for my dirty laundry. The company also makes canvas bags. For half of my RTW trip I used their duck tote (seen below). It’s super sturdy and made of a heavy canvas but still washable. My camera and other daily carry items would be inside. It is also long enough to fit a laptop.
Here I am at the Central Mosque in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with said duck tote!
Here’s a packing grid from a trip to Vancouver. The flash of neon is my Baggu tote
When I was in HK I spied this Baggu x Monocle collabo (photo credit: Monocle.com)
BUY A BAGGU NYLON REUSABLE TOTE HERE:
Do you use a reusable tote bag? I hope you do. Plastic bags accumulate in landfills and don’t breakdown. And nothing is worse than seeing animal or sea life entangled in a plastic bag. If you need one or need one that you can bring around easily, I can’t say enough about how much I love my Baggu bags.
CLICK BELOW TO BUY ONE FOR YOUR TRAVELS!
SAVE THIS TO PINTEREST