Beer: Where Is Your Favorite Travel Beer From?
Are you a beer drinker?
One of my favourite things about travel is discovering local food and drinks. Of course, I sampled different ales and cocktails while I was on my round the world trip! Okay, okay I admit it!! Drinking is something I really enjoy doing when I travel. Prior to my round the world trip, I didn’t drink a lot of beer. But on the road, I discovered a lot of really tasty brews that changed my mind about beer. You can now call me a full-fledged lover of ales!!
A wall Belgium
Belgium is an amazing country to visit for beer lovers. It definitely helped change my feelings towards this beverage. I loved the fruity lambics. What can I say? I’m a typical girl. Seen above is a wall of ales and brews in Bruges, Belgium.
Black and white Asahi vibes in Tokyo, Japan
TRIP PLANNING STARTS HERE
- Arnette’s favourite gear and gadgets for travel and daily life
- For more travel tips and other destination guides
- Follow me! Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
HELPFUL GENERAL TRAVEL TIPS
- Flights: Find a cheap flight using Skyscanner or Momondo. I like these two booking sites because they both search all websites and airlines around the globe including budget airlines.
- Accommodations: I use Booking.com or Tripadvisor to find the best rates on hotels. Hotels.com offers a free night after booking 10 nights.
- Get up to $40 off your first Air Bnb stay by using this code!
- Travel Insurance: Having gotten sick on my travels in the past, I never travel without being insured. You never know when something may happen. For my round the world trip and extended long-term travel, I use World Nomads. For other trips, I have used Roam Right and they cover activities like extreme sports.
Drinking and travel planning. Best combo ever! Kayak + Aurum + San Sebastian
Sampling the local goods in Prague
I love Bintang time because it means I am in Bali
San Miguel time is the right time!! Shot in Boracay, Philippines
Drinking bia hoi at a “bar” in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
Altbier in Dusseldorf
On a tour in Portland, Oregon
Where is your favourite beer from your travels from?