Hip Cooks: A Fun Night At A Cooking Class In Los Angeles
Do you ever take cooking classes? I usually only take them when I travel but took one with Hip Cooks in Los Angeles. It was honestly one of the most fun things I’ve done here in the City of Angels. Improving my culinary skills and eating tasty results is the best! Talk about winning!
I took the “Cocktails 3: Get Infused Class” at the Hip Cooks Los Angeles East location. I had a really great time even though I went solo. This experience would be a great gift for someone who likes to cook, wants to learn, and likes to drink!
TRIP PLANNING STARTS HERE
- More posts about Los Angeles
- Arnette’s favourite gear and gadgets for travel and daily life
- For more travel tips and other destination guides
- Follow me! Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
HELPFUL GENERAL TRAVEL TIPS
- Flights: Find a cheap flight using Skyscanner or Momondo. I like these two booking sites because they both search all websites and airlines around the globe including budget airlines.
- Accommodations: I use Booking.com or Tripadvisor to find the best rates on hotels. Hotels.com offers a free night after booking 10 nights.
- Travel Insurance: Having gotten sick on my travels in the past, I never travel without being insured. You never know when something may happen. For my round the world trip and extended long-term travel, I use World Nomads. For other trips, I have used Roam Right and they cover activities like extreme sports.
- Get up to $40 off your first Air Bnb stay by using this code!
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS TO PINTEREST
Hip Cooks is a cooking school with two locations in Los Angeles (on the east side and west side) as well as locations in San Diego, Portland, and Seattle. I totally recommend taking a class with them. Bring a friend, bring your mom, bring a date, or go solo as I did. I met some really fun people at the class and I may have gotten really drunk in the end (it was a cocktail class). Thank goodness for UBER (I left my car in the lot)!!!
Here are some photos of my class:
I went to the Hip Cooks location on the east side of LA
This gin cocktail was called the “Garden Party” and it was so tasty!
We made tasty easy to make foods for parties like this fennel salad
This puff pastry with heirloom tomatoes was super easy and so so good
No cooking needed for these stuffed mushrooms. So good and vegan as well!
This peach and prosciutto bruschetta alone made the class worth it for me. I ate 3 of them!
My Chinese great-grandmother is rolling in her grave over my wonton making skills
Deep fried avocado and goat cheese tastiness
Not all my cucumber tequila shots but I did get a bit drunk
So easy to make this spiced chocolate bark
**Disclaimer: Many thanks to Hip Cooks for the complimentary experience. As always, all opinions expressed are my own.**