Morocco Travel Resource Page
Are you travelling to Morocco soon? I made this Morocco travel resource page with all of my helpful travel posts for this amazing country. Research and read so that you know before you go and have the best possible trip to this African gem!
Morocco Packing List For Women: What To Pack
Taking The Ferry From Spain To Morocco Plus Helpful Tips
A 2 Week Morocco Travel Itinerary Without A Guide
2 Day or 48 Hour Guide To Marrakech
Essaouira: A 2 Day or 48 Hour Itinerary For This Coastal Moroccan City
Must Do In Essaouira: A Moroccan Cooking Class With Khadija’s Kuzina
Essaouira Photo Diary: A Photo Album
A Sahara Desert Overnight Camping Packing List: What You Need To Pack
A Sahara Desert Photo Album + YouTube Video
My Hammam Experience In Essaouira Plus Tips For Your First Visit To A Hammam
MORE TRIP PLANNING RESOURCES
- Arnette’s favourite gear and gadgets for travel and daily life
- For more travel tips and other destination guides
- Follow me! Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
HELPFUL GENERAL TRAVEL TIPS
- Flights: Find a cheap flight using Skyscanner or Momondo. I like these two booking sites because they both search all websites and airlines around the globe including budget airlines.
- Accommodations: I use Booking.com or Tripadvisor to find the best rates on hotels. Hotels.com offers a free night after booking 10 nights.
- Get up to $40 off your first Air Bnb stay by using this code!
- Travel Insurance: Having gotten sick on my travels in the past, I never travel without being insured. You never know when something may happen. For my round the world trip and extended long-term travel, I use World Nomads. For other trips, I have used Roam Right and they cover activities like extreme sports.
Need accommodations for Morocco? I used Booking.com for the best prices plus great cancellation policy!