Toronto Bicycle Tours: Take A Tour Around Toronto
Heading To Toronto? Take A Tour With Toronto Bicycle Tours!
When I was in Toronto for a travel conference, I joined Toronto Bicycle Tours for a ride around the city. The tour was 4 hours long and they took you through some key areas around Toronto. I’m a fan of bike tours because it’s a great way to have an overview of a city and then make mental notes of places you may want to visit again later.
I don’t remember all the names of the places we went to but the highlights of the tour for me were:
St. Lawrence Market, Chinatown, Kensington Market, Distillery District, Sugar Beach (Lake Ontario), CN Tower, Union Station, Eaton Centre, Air Canada Centre, and Rogers Centre. I also enjoyed the quick historical rundown of the city. I think it’s an important part of getting to know a place and why things are the way they are.
TRIP PLANNING STARTS HERE
- A Destination Guide To Toronto
- Where To Eat In Toronto
- Toronto’s CN Tower
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Art Gallery Of Ontario
- Arnette’s favourite gear and gadgets for travel and daily life
- For more travel tips and other destination guides
- Follow me! Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
HELPFUL GENERAL TRAVEL TIPS
- Flights: Find a cheap flight using Skyscanner or Momondo. I like these two booking sites because they both search all websites and airlines around the globe including budget airlines.
- Accommodations: I use Booking.com or Tripadvisor to find the best rates on hotels. Hotels.com offers a free night after booking 10 nights.
- Travel Insurance: Having gotten sick on my travels in the past, I never travel without being insured. You never know when something may happen. For my round the world trip and extended long-term travel, I use World Nomads. For other trips, I have used Roam Right and they cover activities like extreme sports.
- Get up to $40 off your first Air Bnb stay by using this code!
Here are some photos from my Toronto Bicycle Tours ride:
A stop in Chinatown and a local tip of good food
OCAD, the art school in Toronto. Very cool architecture by Will Alsop
A man-made beach in Toronto called Sugar Beach
A stop at the famous St. Lawrence Market
I enjoyed the tour with Toronto Bicycle Tours. I wouldn’t consider myself an expert cyclist, especially in traffic, but the tour guides were there to support us and make sure we were safe. It was also nice to meet other people on the tour and visiting Toronto. If you are travelling to Toronto consider taking a tour with them.
SAVE THIS TO PINTEREST
**Many thanks to Toronto Bicycle Tours for the complimentary tour. As always, opinions are my own.**