Travel Beauty Sized Favourites To Take Pack On Your Next Trip!
Are you a beauty junkie? Here are my current travel beauty favourites!
Beauty products are something I’m obsessed with and if they are travel-friendly…even better!! Last month (Sept 2015), I was robbed. My car was broken into and almost everything I own was stolen. Sadly I had packed up my car for a road trip to Vancouver for my father’s funeral and my car was broken into. So sad on all accounts. Slowly, I’ve been working on repurchasing items for my travel beauty arsenal. Some of these items are not new but new to me or old standbys that I can’t live without. Let me know in the comments what products you can’t live without for travel!
My current travel beauty roster:
- Bliss Spa’s Fabulous Foaming Face Wash – I use La Roche Posay Effaclar but they don’t have a travel size for purchase. So when I’m in a jam, I buy this. That was my standby for a long time and I used to nab these when I stayed at W Hotels.
- Weleda Skin Food – This lotion is amazing. The scent isn’t my jam (it smells like the forest) but I swear it makes my hands super soft and nails really strong. I know use this on my face at night and it’s the best moisturizer to work in tandem with my acids and anti-aging products. It’s super-rich. I bought some when I was in Germany for cheap or you can find it online or health food stores.
- Bioderma Face Wipes – This stuff is life-changing!!! I buy the big bottles when I’m in Canada but lately, I’ve been splurging on the face wipes. They are great for travel!! Sometimes when I cleanse my skin at night and then wipe my face with this, there is still makeup residue. I often wonder if I had ever been properly cleaning my face!?!!? It is a little on the pricey side but it’s perfect to reduce your liquids in your carry-on as well as for the gym.
- Dr. Jart Mask – My face was getting super dry from flights and I asked a sales associate inside Sephora to recommend something for me. He gave me a sample of a mask and I ended up buying it. Now I scare people on planes with this. Haha.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer – This tinted moisturizer has been in my makeup kit since the mid-90s. It’s the best. They now come in travel size so you can use it for travel or in your purse. It has sunscreen too so double duty!!
- Nars Narsissist Palette – Nars is a favourite brand of mine. I have been using their blush and bronzer forever. The product lasts forever too. Worth the splurge! Palettes are perfect for travel.
- Oribe Apres Beach – Ok…I thought it was just hype from my hairdresser. Oribe Apres Beach is the best. It makes my hair look awesome and it smells amazing. Hi! The big can is better but it comes in a travel size too!
- Kiehl’s Silk Groom – This has been in my beauty bag forever. When I’m super lazy with my hair, I run a small amount through it. It helps defrizz my wavy hair and help look me pulled together. It now comes in a tube form for travel!!! Weeee!
What are your current favourite travel beauty products?
TRIP PLANNING STARTS HERE
- Arnette’s favourite gear and gadgets for travel and daily life
- For more travel tips and other destination guides
- Follow me! Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
HELPFUL GENERAL TRAVEL TIPS
- Flights: Find a cheap flight using Skyscanner or Momondo. I like these two booking sites because they both search all websites and airlines around the globe including budget airlines.
- Accommodations: I use Booking.com or Tripadvisor to find the best rates on hotels. Hotels.com offers a free night after booking 10 nights
- Get up to $40 off your first Air Bnb stay by using this code!
- Travel Insurance: Having gotten sick on my travels in the past, I never travel without being insured. You never know when something may happen. For my round the world trip and extended long-term travel, I use World Nomads. For other trips, I have used Roam Right and they cover activities like extreme sports.
**Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a commission. I only recommend products that I have tested myself.**