Travel Coloring Book | Travel Between The Lines + Giveaway
Looking for a travel coloring book?
Adult coloring books have become all the rage over the last few years. I have seen coloring books filled with flowers, animals, and patterns line bookstore walls and gift shops. I was happy to hear that my friends Katie and Geoff from the blog Wandertooth, published their own travel coloring book, Travel Between The Lines.
**PLEASE NOTE CONTEST IS CLOSED**
Here’s a blurb from the Wandertooth site:
Travel Between The Lines is a travel colouring book for adults. It offers globetrotters and daydreamers a chance to explore the world without ever leaving their home.
The collection currently contains 2 books — the around-the-world original and colouring Mexico, which is currently available for pre-sales.
The second book, Travel Between the Lines colouring Mexico, is a collaboration with bloggers and Nat Geo Travelers of the Year Pete and Dalene Heck of Hecktic Travels. This book will contain between 35 and 45 illustrations from across Mexico.
All of the travel colouring books contain hand-drawn artwork, which is created from photographs of real places experienced by their travels. The process is labour-intensive. It requires hours of work scouting, taking and editing the photographs. It is also labour-intensive for their illustrator who hand traces the photos to create the line-drawing replications. All photographs are original and taken by Wandertooth or their book collaborators. This means that they never purchase stock images and only use original photography!
WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO!
I never seem to have time in my normal schedule to draw or doodle but colouring in a travel colouring book seems like the perfect thing when you’re travelling. Pull it out on long flights, during delays at airports, or sitting on trains/buses en route to your next destination. You could even be colouring your upcoming destination! After receiving a copy of this travel colouring book, I realized how therapeutic and fun it was. I love it and will definitely be packing this travel colouring book for my next long-haul flight.
My amazing friends from Wandertooth, have been kind enough to send me over a copy for review and a copy to give away to my awesome readers!! This giveaway will end on June 21st and you have multiple ways of entering the contest. You can enter in different ways to have a chance to win so that no one is left out if you don’t have different social media accounts. Sorry to say this but this contest is only open to US Residents only. Good luck everyone!
You can always purchase the book by clicking here!
MORE TRIP PLANNING RESOURCES
- Arnette’s favourite gear and gadgets for travel and daily life
- For more travel tips and other destination guides
- Follow me! Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
HELPFUL GENERAL TRAVEL TIPS
- Flights: Find a cheap flight using Skyscanner or Momondo. I like these two booking sites because they both search all websites and airlines around the globe including budget airlines.
- Accommodations: I use Booking.com or Tripadvisor to find the best rates on hotels. Hotels.com offers a free night after booking 10 nights.
- Get up to $40 off your first Air Bnb stay by using this code!
- Travel Insurance: Having gotten sick on my travels in the past, I never travel without being insured. You never know when something may happen. For my round the world trip and extended long-term travel, I use World Nomads. For other trips, I have used Roam Right and they cover activities like extreme sports.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
CONTEST IS CLOSED!!
**Disclaimer: Many thanks to Wandertooth for sending me Travel Between The Lines for review as well as one to give away to one of my readers. As always, opinions stated are solely my own. This post contains affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a commission.**