USA Travel Resources
Are you doing research for your upcoming USA travel? I decided to put all of my helpful USA travel posts on one page so that you can find them easily as you do research for your trip. I have broken everything down by state and city and as I travel to more destinations, this will get updated!
15 Best Stops On A California Road Trip
San Francisco Dining Recommendations
Vegan Restaurants in Los Angeles
Farmers Markets In Central Los Angeles
Line Hotel: A Great Base For Your LA Trip
A 2 Day LA Girlfriend Trip Itinerary
San Diego Hotels: A Round-Up Of My Favorite Hotels
Marriott Coronado: The Perfect SoCal Staycation Destination
GoVichy: How To Have A Perfect Self-Care Spa Day In San Diego
State Street Farmers Market In Northern San Diego
14 Places To Add To Your Northeast Georgia Road Trip
The Best Thai Restaurant In The USA
Vdara: A Non-Casino Hotel In Vegas
The 10 Best Free Things To Do In NYC
Using CityPASS To Explore NYC Attractions
A New York Minute: Video Inspiration
10 Best Things To Do In Portland
Portland’s Kimpton Hotel Monaco
Best Places To Stop On An Oregon Coast Road Trip
Bandon By The Sea – An Oregon Coast Must!
MORE USA TRAVEL PLANNING RESOURCES
- Arnette’s favourite gear and gadgets for travel and daily life
- For more travel tips and other destination guides
- Follow me! Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
HELPFUL GENERAL TRAVEL TIPS
- Flights: Find a cheap flight using Skyscanner or Momondo. I like these two booking sites because they both search all websites and airlines around the globe including budget airlines.
- Accommodations: I use Booking.com or Tripadvisor to find the best rates on hotels. Hotels.com offers a free night after booking 10 nights.
- Get up to $40 off your first Air Bnb stay by using this code!
- Travel Insurance: Having gotten sick on my travels in the past, I never travel without being insured. You never know when something may happen. For my round the world trip and extended long-term travel, I use World Nomads. For other trips, I have used Roam Right and they cover activities like extreme sports.
Need accommodations for the USA? Booking.com has the best prices plus a great cancellation policy!