Vdara Resort And Spa Las Vegas: A Non-Gaming Resort Near The Strip
Have to go to Vegas but hate casinos? Stay at the Vdara!
A few weeks ago I went to Las Vegas for work. I had made a reservation with Quikbook (now defunct – for a reason I must add) to stay at the Signature at MGM Grand. When I arrived, they could not find my reservation even though I had a confirmation from them. It was quite the debacle and I was not a happy camper. After my experience, I question using third-party booking sites and not booking with the actual properties or management companies. Jet Luxury Resorts is a 4 & 5-star hotel and resort management company that represents designated rooms within a collection of brand name luxury resorts as well as exclusive estates worldwide. They handled my reservation after Quikbook dropped the ball. They actually moved me over to Vdara at City Center. I am so glad this happened because I loved my stay there.
The moment I drove up to Vdara everything was stellar. The staff was pleasant and courteous. The best part of my stay was that Vdara is a non-gaming hotel!! That means no casino. No smoky smells. No slot machine sounds the moment you step off the elevator.
If you are looking for a non-gaming meaning no casino hotel for a trip to Las Vegas, I can’t recommend Vdara enough. It’s perfect if you need a kitchenette. Perfect if you want to keep a healthy vibe in Vegas. You can stock your fridge with water, fruit, yogurts, and healthy food! If I ever go to Las Vegas again, you know I will be staying at Vdara!!! I will also be using Jet Luxury Resorts to book my stay.
**Please note that this was not comped and I paid for my hotel, I was happy at how Jet Luxury Resorts handled the booking mistake made by Quikbook.**
TRIP PLANNING STARTS HERE
- USE THIS LINK TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT VDARA
- More posts about Vegas
- Arnette’s favourite gear and gadgets for travel and daily life
- For more travel tips and other destination guides
- Follow me! Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
HELPFUL GENERAL TRAVEL TIPS
- Flights: Find a cheap flight using Skyscanner or Momondo. I like these two booking sites because they both search all websites and airlines around the globe including budget airlines.
- Accommodations: I use Booking.com or Tripadvisor to find the best rates on hotels. Hotels.com offers a free night after booking 10 nights.
- Travel Insurance: Having gotten sick on my travels in the past, I never travel without being insured. You never know when something may happen. For my round the world trip and extended long-term travel, I use World Nomads. For other trips, I have used Roam Right and they cover activities like extreme sports.
- Get up to $40 off your first Air Bnb stay by using this code!
Here are some photos from my suite and around the Vdara:
My suite at Vdara
I believe all the rooms here are suites
A great bathroom
A kitchenette if you plan to use one
The pool area
Small but efficient pool